Klook.com

Sunday, September 10, 2023

, ,

TWICE Nayeon going on tour with short hair

 







theqoo 

-Whoa, she suits that hairstyle really well

-I couldn't imagine her with short hair since she always has long hair... She took my breath right away when I first saw her with short hair, it suits her really well

-I'm surprised because she suits short hair way better than I initially thought...

-Whoa... I think that's the perfect hairstyle for her. It compliments her face shape and neck really well.

-She looks like a doll. So lovely.

-Her beauty is violent...

-She looks beautiful with any kind of hairstyle because she's already beautiful to begin with...

-Her hairstyle reminds me of More & More eraㅋㅋㅋ She's really pretty...

-I have exactly the same hairstyle but I look like a beggar and she looks really beautiful...

-Didn't she also have a short hair in TT era...???

-She looks really pretty and lovely!! Is that layered short haircut? I want to get the same haircut... I'm too embarrassed to show Nayeon's picture to my hairdresser...ㅠㅋㅋ

-She was literally born to be an idol...

-Why does she keep on getting more beautiful...?

trazy.com