Klook.com

Sunday, September 10, 2023

, ,

RIIZE Wonbin catches his fansite filming another member

 

Wonbin caught me filming Chanyoung

theqoo 

-It looks like he was truly born to be an idol

-How old is he?? He seems to be too professional to be a rookie, though?? A professional idolㅋㅋ

-What?? It hasn't even been a week since he debuted and he already recognizes his fansites??

-He knows how to steal heartsㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy does he have to have everything...

-His fanservice is really amazingㅎㅎ Looks like it's true when people say he was born to be an idol...

-Whoa... My heart just skipped a beat...

-Oh Gosh...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at him being all sulkyㅋㅋㅋ

-If I were that fansite master, I probably would've dropped my camera right away...

-Ugh... I can't stop thinking about him...

-How old is he...? I know his name from this post, but not his age. Can someone tell me his age?

-Whoa... Look at his gaze...

-Ah... I think I can't help but join the fandomㅠㅠ

-I think I'm going to go crazyㅠㅠ

-Whoa... That's crazy...

-His gaze is driving me insane...

-He's so adorable, it's crazy... He's way too adorable to handle...

trazy.com