Klook.com

Sunday, September 10, 2023

, ,

RIIZE Anton doing every pose his manager tells him to do

 

Lee Chanyoung doing everything his manager told him to doㅠ

Yes, he is Yoon Sang's son

theqoo 

-He's so f*cking adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is he so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At this point, I wish I was Yoon Sang...

-I should've been the one who gave birth to Chanyoungㅠㅠㅠ Let me be your momㅠㅠㅠ

-Don't you think you're being way too adorable here...?

-I wish I was Yoon Sang... You're so adorable, it's driving me insane, Chanyoung-ah...

-The manager looks like a kindergarten teacherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Chanyoung-ah, my cheeks hurt from smiling too much...

-The manager looks like a mother trying to make her son do the cute thing she teaches him in front of his grandmotherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I guess this is why rookie idols are adorable...

-That's so f*cking cute...ㅠㅠ I want to be their manager tooㅠㅠ

-Why is he so cuteㅋㅋㅋ I just caught myself unconsciously smiling like a motherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have never been a fan of any idols in my 20 years of life. However, I think I'm slowly starting to understand why people become fans of idols after seeing Anton these daysㅋㅋㅋ He's really cute...

-Lee Chanyoung is the only thing I can think of these past few days... It's crazy...

-He's really pure... In a cute way...

-Is he the youngest member in the group?

trazy.com