Klook.com

Sunday, September 10, 2023

, ,

I think not a lot of people know that Ning Ning is very beautiful

 




These are the pictures I saved from her Instagram because I think she looks very pretty in it...


-I agree. She's really beautiful.

-I think it's because a lot of people discriminate her just because of her nationality. She's really gorgeous.

-I've always thought she looked beautiful since the first time I saw her. I was really surprised to see that she got even more beautiful in her latest promotion.

-She has the type of visual that I really like...

-Ning Ning somehow looks like the Chinese beauty influencers you would see on Pinterest a lot...

-It's because she's Chinese... She would've gained even more attention if she was Korean

-All of Aespa's members are really beautiful, don't you think so?

-Aespa is a group full of extremely beautiful women...

-Aespa, the group that's only filled with extremely gorgeous women. Ning Ning has always looked beautiful, but I think she looks even more beautiful these days...

-Don't people talk about her more these days? She has been looking absolutely gorgeous after dying her hair black... She's absolutely stunningㅠㅠ

trazy.com