Klook.com

Sunday, September 10, 2023

, ,

SM Ent. is always drawing the lines everytime they release photobooth frames

 

SM Ent. is always drawing the lines every time they release photo booth frames

Other companies dress their idols in hoodies or crewnecks in their photo booth frames, so that fans can pose like couples with the idols in the photo booth

However, SM Ent.'s photobooth frames look like they're saying 'I'm a star and you're a fan'. Listen up, I'm a star and you're a fan. They emphasize that point really well. 






-I wonder why they dress their idols like that for their photo booth framesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Do they expect the fans to dress up like idols when they take pictures with those frames?ㅠㅠ

-He looks like the CEO of a successful start-up company posing with his business partnerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Don't you think that looks great?ㅠㅠ As an NCT fan, I personally think those photo booth frames actually came out wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks really handsome...

-SM Ent. is really bad at keeping up with the trendsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please stop dressing my boys in suits...

-That is hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's also exactly why I don't take pictures with those photo booth frames^^

-I'm an NCT fan myself, but I personally think they should stop making photo booth frames if that's what they're gonna do...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I just saw other idols' photo booth frames and theirs look completely different...ㅠㅠ

-I wonder if I should take pictures with those frames in a wedding dress...

-Anyway, Taeyong is really handsome...

-That's very SM of them...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SHINee's photo booth frames are worse than thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com