Klook.com

Sunday, September 10, 2023

, ,

The youngest celebrity to guest in Amazing Saturday next week

 


Child actress Park So-yi❤️





-When did this baby grow up this big?

-Every time I see her, I'm always amazed by how beautiful her eyes are

-She looks really charming and beautiful

-So-yi's eyes are really charming... Not to mention that she's also an amazing actress...

-I really like herㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to her future...

-So-yi is my favorite child actress... This aunt loves you so much...

-So-yi has grown a lotㅋㅋㅋ But she still looks like a baby. She truly hasn't changed at all. So adorableㅠㅠㅠ

-She reminds me of Park Jibin

-She's not Park Jibin's sister, right?? They look alike...

-Oh Gosh... She has grown a lot...

-Whoa... How could her eyes be so big and beautiful?

-I looked it up and discovered that she was born in 2012... She was born in the same year SHINee released Sherlock...

-She looks like the female version of Park Jibin... So freaking cute...

-Her eyes are so big!! So pretty...

-She looks like a Yorkshire puppy

trazy.com