Klook.com

Saturday, June 3, 2023

, ,

Am I the only one who finds this scene in No Prepare scary...?

What is this?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12:40 Whose foot is that under the table?? Youngji is standing, though??


ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I mean... I'm sure it's because the clips were edited, but it becomes horrorㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't that just an editing mistake??

-What the hell...?

-Maybe that ghost wants to have a drink with them...

-Please don't do this to me...

-It's just a mistake in the editing... It happens a lot

-Whoa... That's freaking scary

-I'm sure it's just an error, but it really does look scary...

-If that's real, I can't imagine how scary it must be for Youngji who lives there...ㅜㅜ

-Goosebumps... Isn't that a foot?

-Isn't that just a shoe?

-Isn't that a sock?

-We need to tell Youngji about thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is that guy with handsome side profile...?

-Hul... That's a footㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com