Klook.com

Saturday, June 3, 2023

, ,

Luhan signs an EXO's album for a fan

 


I covered her face because she's not a celebrity. Luhan signed on an EXO's albumㄷㄷ Wouldn't most idols deny the fan's request if they were him?


-Is there any reason why he should deny the fan's request to sign on EXO's album?

-He simply just signed on it because the fan asked him to

-He signed on it because he took a part in that album

-Which album is that? Was it released after he left the group?

-He's no longer in EXO, though...

-It's not a problem as long as he took part in that album...

-What's wrong with that? I'm sure he signed it because he took part in that album

-What do you expect us to do? 

-He signed on it because he took a part in that album. I'm sure he wasn't the one who came up with that idea.

-I'm sure he would get hate if he denied the fan's request, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think he didn't do anything wrong, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Is that Wolf album...? I personally think he didn't do anything wrong...

-Whoa... It's been a long time since I saw him...

trazy.com