Klook.com

Saturday, June 3, 2023

, ,

Girl group member who has an unusually large shoe size

 


TWICE Nayeon's shoe size is 255mm ㄷㄷ

It is said in her Namuwiki profile that her shoe size is 255mm
From what I know, Nayeon is around 160 to 165cm tall.
Her feet are larger in proportion to her height. 



TWICE Nayeon

Her shoe size is quite large among girl group members and women overall


-Nayeon has really large hands as well

-My shoe size is 260mm, which is also really large. My hand's size is similar to Nayeon's.

-Most people who have large hands tend to have large feet as well. For example, me. I'm 164cm tall and my shoe size is 250 to 255mm. I have large hands too.

-Wow... My dad's shoe size is 255mm...

-I'm a fanboy and Nayeon's shoe size is bigger than mine

-My shoe size is also 255mm. I finally have something in common with Nayeonㅠㅠ

-I have large hands but my feet are small. Am I weird?

-I see... It must be really hard to find women's shoes in that size...

-Is that official?? I can't trust Namuwiki

-Huk... Her feet are really large compared to her heightㅋㅋㅋ I'm 165 to 170cm tall and my shoe size is 260mm...

-All my life, I've been told that my shoe size, 250mm, is really large. And hers is 255mm??

-But her feet don't look large at all...

-Yes, that's large for a woman. I'm size 250mm and it's very hard for me to find shoes my size. Most brands only sell up to size 240mm.

-I'm a woman with shoe size 260mm. It has been over 10 years since the last time I bought heels. 

trazy.com