Klook.com

Saturday, June 3, 2023

,

LE SSERAFIM's perfect synchronization in Eve, Psyche & The Bluebird's Wife choreography

 

Even their angles in this part is perfectly synched ㄷㄷ

Full ver.



-Whoa... It's very fascinating

-I really love that partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I watched that video 5 times to focus on every single member each time

-I wonder how hard they must've practiced for that...

-This is really fascinating. I wonder how they match their angle so perfectly like that.

-Whoa... I can't cover this dance because it's too scary...

-There are a lot of details in this choreography but they're all perfectly synched. It makes their performance looks really clean.

-I tried to follow that part after seeing that screenshot. How can they do that?ㅋㅋㅋ Forget about being in sync, I fall over right away. I noticed that Chaewon doesn't even take off her heels from the floor. It's very fascinating. Do I have to use my core for that?

-The members who don't take off their heels from the floor must have long achilles tendonㅋㅋㅋ They don't work for that, it's naturally in their bodies.

-Who is the member with grey cap?

-Eve, Pysche & The Blackbird's Wife has a really amazing choreography

-Look at the angles ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

-This choreography is very satisfying to watch

trazy.com