Klook.com

Thursday, May 4, 2023

, ,

The top two girl groups from 4th Gen with strong digital sales

 
New Jeans

-Ranked #1 in Melon Daily chart for 117 times with just 2 songs (Attention and Hype Boy)
-Hype Boy was a strong contender for the 1st place in Melon Annual Chart 2022
-Ditto is a strong contender for the 1st place in Melon Annual Chart 2023

IVE

-Ranked #1 in Melon Daily chart for 84 times with just 4 songs (Love Dive, After Like, KITSCH, I AM)
-Ranked #1 and #6 in Melon Annual Chart 2022 (Love Dive, Eleven)
-Girl group with the most unique listeners in Melon (After Like)


-It's not good to obsess this kind of thing... Unless if they're on another level like BTS, this thing will only make these groups have more haters...

-They remind me of S.E.S-FINKL and Wonder Girls-SNSD

-I'm not a fan of these groups, but I totally agree with this post... I don't think this is something we have to fight over...

-I really like New Jeans' songsㅠㅠㅠ I hope they'll have a comeback soon...

-Why are people fighting over this? These two groups are what I immediately think of when I read the title... Both New Jeans and IVE dominated the music charts last year...

-It hasn't even been a year since they debuted and yet they already ranked #1 in Melon Daily chart for 117 times?? That's crazy...

-New Jeans is also doing really great in overseas music chartsㅋㅋㅋ I think they're the top girl group of the 4th Gen...

-I even made a special playlist for these two groups because I really like their songsㅋㅋㅋ I will never get sick of their songs no matter how many times I repeat them...

-I'm not a K-pop fan. They are the only idol groups I listen to.

-New Jeans' members are seriously so adorable...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com