Klook.com

Thursday, May 4, 2023

, ,

NCT Taeyong to release an album in early June... Officially making his solo debut


Taeyong is currently filming the MV for his new song and is in the final stages of preparing for his solo album release. 

NCT's members such as Taeyong, Mark, Ten, Jaehyun, Taeil, and Doyoung have released project-based solo songs through SM Station or OST. However, Taeyong would be the first NCT member to release a solo album with multiple tracks. 



 -Hul... That is amazing. Is he the first NCT member to debut as a solo singer?

-Will he also release the songs he posted on Soundcloud? I hope soㅠㅠ

-I'm really looking forward to this, Taeyong-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Finally!!! I'm really looking forward to what kind of songs he will release...

-I wonder what kind of songs will he release... From what I know, he makes a lot of music...

-I hope it's going to be a full album instead of a mini-album...

-I'm really looking forward to Taeyong's solo💚

-I can't wait for his solo debut. I really like all of the songs he made!!

-Please release the songs you posted on Soundcloud tooㅠㅠㅠ

-I wonder what style is he going to pursue for his solo debut...

-I'm not a fan, but I'm really looking forward to thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Congratulations, Taeyong-ah💚💚💚💚

-Huk... I can't wait...

trazy.com