Klook.com

Thursday, May 4, 2023

, , ,

K-pop is in 'New-I-LE' era now ... New Jeans-IVE-LE SSERAFIM Syndroma




'New-I-LE is the coined term that K-Pop fans use to refer to the top 3 girl groups of the 4th Gen: New Jeans, IVE, LE SSERAFIM. They are not just simply considered the top 4th Gen K-pop girl groups, but they are also bringing a shock to the industry. It is not an exaggeration to say that they are leading this new scene with tremendous power. 

First of all, their achievements on domestic music charts. New Jeans wrote a new history by staying at #1 for 99 days with 'Ditto' on Melon, the largest music streaming platform in Korea. IVE has been dominating the top of various music charts, including Melon, for a month, with their title track 'I AM' and pre-release track 'KITSCH'. LE SSERAFIM is also making an impact on the music charts with the title track from their first full album released on the 1st of this month, 'Unforgiven'. 

Above all, these groups are expected to last long as they have messages that are not easily volatile. New Jeans show the truth about how all generations can move forward together by having a common understanding of the past. IVE demonstrates how self-love can be elevated to an iconic level. LE SSERAFIM shows the ambition to break through and move forward against difficulties and prejudices. These sincere messages are resonating with many people. 



-The whole world is crazy for New Jeans and IVE

-I think (G)I-DLE, ITZY, and Aespa are in the 3.5th Gen and IVE, LE SSERAFIM, and New Jeans are in the 4th Gen...

-I really enjoy listening to these three groups' songs... 

-New Jeans is the only rookie group here... I feel like the rest are the spin-off of IZONE...

-I love 'New-I-Le'. I'm always looking forward to these three groups...

-I somehow feel like Aespa is in the 3.5th Gen, not 4th Gen because I feel like they debuted way before these three groups...? I'm not a fan, but I agree that 'New-I-Le' are the trend these days...

-It's funny how people said Aespa opened the door for the 4th Gen when they released 'Next Level' and now they're saying that Aespa is in the 3.5th Gen...? 

-It's ridiculous how some people question LE SSERAFIM when they're actually that popular...

-I agree, because 'New-I-LE' were really impactful last year. Besides, I feel like ITZY and Aespa are in the 3.5th Gen.

-Why are you guys fighting?

-I think people are grouping these three because they debuted in the similar period of time... Aren't you guys tired of always fighting?
trazy.com