Klook.com

Monday, May 8, 2023

,

The most successful girl group sub-unit in the history

 

Ma Boy ranked #36 in Melon Annual Chart 2011




Gone Not Around Any Longer ranked #10 in Melon Annual Chart 2013

Sistar 19

theqoo

-I think it's Orange Caramel...

-I thought it was Orange Caramel. I forgot Sistar also had a sub-unitㅋㅋㅋ It's because Orange Caramel's songs are all good with no exceptions. I still listen to them even now.

-Achievement-wise, I agree it's Sistar 19. But I personally think it's actually Orange Caramel.

-All of Sistar 19's songs are really good.

-I personally think it's Orange Caramel!! I didn't even know Sistar had a sub-unit. I thought those songs were Sistar's...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I immediately thought of Sistar when I read the titleㅋㅋ Frankly speaking, no other sub-unit songs can beat Ma Boy...

-Ah... I didn't know those songs were their sub-unit's songs...

-I thought of Taetiseo, but I totally agree with Sistar 19...

-Sistar 19 used to be even more popular than Sistarㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought it was Orange Caramelㅋㅋㅋ Sistar 19 is a sub-unit, but I didn't feel like they were a sub-unit. I wonder why?

-I still listen to Ma Boy these days...

trazy.com