Klook.com

Monday, May 8, 2023

If the wedding date of your friend of 8 years and the fansign date overlaps, where will you go?

 

You spent 3 Million KRW to win that fansign lottery...

'Guys, if it was my wedding... You can just go to the fansign'

theqoo 

-I would be really upset if I can't go to the fansign I spent 3 M KRW to win...

-If it was my best friend, I'd rather go to her wedding over the fansign...

-If it was my wedding, you can just go to the fansign, guys. I'd totally understand it. 

-I'm sorry, but I'd probably go to the fansignㅜㅜ To my friends, if this ever happens to you, you can just go to the fansign...

-If it was my wedding, I'd tell my friends to go to the fansign...

-Knowing my best friend, she would absolutely tell me to go to the fansignㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My best friend would probably scold me if I chose her wedding over the fansignㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sorry, my friend!!

-If it was my wedding and my friend told me she spent 3 M KRW to win that fansign lottery, I'd probably tell her to go to the fansignㅋㅋㅋ

-My friend would probably tell me to go to the fansign, but I'm sure she would be upset...

-If you're a real friend, you'd choose to go to her wedding...

-I'd choose my friend's wedding over anything. If this happened to my friend and she chooses the fansign over my wedding, I probably would cut her off...ㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com