Klook.com

Monday, May 8, 2023

,

Aespa sold over 1.33 M copies of their album in the first week of release (1st day of tabulation)



They sold 1.8 M pre-order copies, setting the record as the girl group with the highest first-week sales with 1.54 M copies sold. 


-They're the girl group with the highest first-week sales??

-Whoa... They sold 1.33 M copies just one day after releasing the album...

-They already sold over 1.4 M copies by now...

-I'm certain they are the top 4 Gen girl group when it comes to album sales...ㅋㅋㅋ

-What?? Wow... That's amazing. Congratulations!

-Please leave some copies for me too!! I'm going to buy their album this weekend...

-As expected from Jjang-Aespa!!! I really like all girl groups from our country... They're all driving me insane

-I knew this would happen...

-Let's set a new record...

-Congratulations on your comeback, Jjang-Aespa. I love you💙💜

-Aespa's fandom is insane...
 

trazy.com