Klook.com

Friday, February 17, 2023

,

A male participant of dating program 'I'm Solo' is revealed to have transmitted a STD ... Crews, "We are currently checking the truth"

 

On the 16th, a netizen posted on an online community saying, "I have an STD that was transmitted by a participant of ENA's dating program 'I'm Solo'"

According to A, "I dated a participant from 'I'm Solo', B, for less than a year. I contracted the Herpes Type 2 virus from him. B works in the professional medical field and he never said anything about it while we dated and had sexual intercourse."

A admitted that she was transmitted back in November 2020. She claims, "I talked about this with B. But he doesn't seem to feel guilty about this and broke up with me out of a sudden."

She adds, "I could've posted pictures or screen-captures of our messages, however, I think it is not right to reveal his face or message here. Instead, I'm posting pictures of his clothes." A then posted a picture of a man's jacket in beige color with a checkered pattern on top of a sofa. 

A is gaining attention as she posted it right after the 13th Season of I'm Solo finished airing. 

I'm Solo production team representative on the 17th claims, "There was no case reported of 'I'm Solo' cast with STD. We are currently checking the truth."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/213/0001245948

theqoo

-You shouldn't be hiding STDs if you have any. That's a really serious matter. You're f*cking problematic if you know that you have STDs and keep your mouth shut.

-That doesn't mean he transmitted the disease while he was on the show...

-You can't blame the production team for this... You can't expect them to make all the participants go through medical examinations for STDs...

-What does she expect the production team to do?

-This could be easily solved quietly between them two, though??!

-A never said anything about the show's production team. What's wrong with these comments?

-What's wrong with you guys? If you read the article, you'll see that the victim just spilled the tea and the reporter asked the production team's opinion regarding the tea. Why are you treating the victim like that?

-I feel like she posted that because she doesn't want more people to get transmitted, though...

-There's only one cast in that season who works in the medical field... He's f*cked up nowㅠ

-To those people who think it's not a big deal: This is a dating program. He has an STD and he's keeping it a secret. That's the problem, right? He might get a girlfriend from that show, no one knows. Do you guys seriously anything else besides sexual assault is not a big deal??

trazy.com