Klook.com

Friday, February 17, 2023

,

What do you think is the killing point in EXO's Love Me Right?

 

1. The 'Oh yeah, come on' in the intro

2. Ow~!

3. On this highway, it's a runway. Milky way in your eyes looking at me. 

4. My entire universe is you

5. A bright, moonlight night. The stars give off their fireworks.

6. You and I, the night sky~

7. Can't choose

8. Baekhyun's 'time~' / Suho's 'tonight~'

9. Even when countless night comes, in my sky only you shine

I personally think it's #5

theqoo

-#6...ㅋㅋㅋ I feel like crying when D.O sings that part

-#1. Oh yeah, come on.

-I'm not a fan but I'm singing #6 as I click this postㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-#4. My entire universe is you~ That's a really fascinating way to say that 'You're the only one in my world'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So romantic

-I like #9ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The lyrics sound really good and the choreography in that part is really cute

-#1 and #6. Now that I realize it, they're all D.O's partsㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't realize how well-distributed this song is. I've always thought only the vocal members get most of the parts in this song.

-#4. The lyrics on this part is really impactful.

-The choreography in part #9 is really adorable

-#4. Can you believe it? They said 'my entire universe is you'...

trazy.com