Klook.com

Thursday, February 16, 2023

, , ,

[PEAK TIME] Moon Jongup (B.A.P) - Anyone

 

theqoo

-He covers a song that is originally sung by 13 people, alone. Not only that, he also even dances to it. He's really the best.

-Hul... I had no idea Jongup is in Peak Time. Fighting, fighting!

-Oh Gosh... It's been a really long time...ㅠㅠㅠ

-He has a charming voice and is a really amazing dancer...

-I f*cking loved B.A.P a lotㅠㅠㅠ

-Everyone in B.A.P is a great singer. It's just that Jung Daehyun is a 'wall', the other members' vocals get overshadowed...

-I am absolutely in love...

-Whoa... It's been a long time. I somehow feel like crying. I used to like his group so muchㅜㅜ

-B.A.P... I wasn't a fan, but I rooted for them because they're all talented and skilled

-His voice suits this song really well...

-Whoa... Is this the Moon Jongup that I know?? He sounds very stable. Looks like he has improved a lot. He's so coolㅠㅠ

-My ex-bias... Seems like he still hasn't given up his dream after all this time...ㅠㅠ

-His singing has improved a lot...

trazy.com