Klook.com

Thursday, February 16, 2023

,

Survival show that has been getting positive reactions after they aired their first 2 episodes

 

They proved that they can make survival shows without evil-editing. They made me see JTBC in a new light, thinking that 'JTBC knows how to make a survival show'. Especially after seeing the teams they created in the endㅠㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-You guys have to watch this show. It's freaking good.

-I don't know what this show is about but after reading the comments here, I want to watch itㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so much sadder than I thought. However, it's a really great show because it features a lot of talented artists. I just wish they named the groups properly, though. I wanted to support them, but the group names are really confusing.

-Finally, something worth to watch after such a long time

-It's very comforting to watch this show after watching Boys Planet, that gives more screen time to the trainees who are bad.

-I randomly watched this show but I ended up watching until the very end. Not to mention that I cried a little in the middleㅜㅜ It's a really great show

-The only survival shows that are popular usually made by MNet. Will this show be popular?

-Whoa... Crazy. Moon Jongup is in this show? Whoa... Whoa...

-Time flies so fast when I watch this show. You guys really have to check it out.

-If I had to choose between this show and Boys Planet, I'd absolutely choose this show. The evil-editing MNet does is draining a lot of energy from me.

-This survival show is really amazing. Now this is what you call a survival show.

-I didn't even realize I spent 4 hours watching this show. It's that good. 

trazy.com