Klook.com

Thursday, February 16, 2023

, , ,

[PEAK TIME] Team 23:00 - Mirotic

 

For your information, the main and lead vocal of the group is not participating here. These two members are the sub-vocal and rapper in their group. 

I think a lot of people would recognize their debut song

theqoo

-Whoa, it's been a really long time since I heard about DGNAㅜㅜㅜ

-You're telling me that these guys are not the main vocals of the group??? That's crazy...

-I think this is the best cover of Mirotic I have ever seen in my entire life. Whoa...

-Wow... This is incredible. I got goosebumps all over my body.

-Did the main vocal leave the group or what...? They sound really amazing, it's crazy...

-My whole family was watching this show. I didn't pay attention and I thought it was Jaejoong...

-Whoa... That's how amazing the sub-vocal is in this group?? 

-Whoa... They're freaking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really hard to nail this song, though. They did a great job.

-Whoa... It's safe to say that out of all the cover of Mirotic I have watched, they're the only one that nails Jaejoong's partㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... They must've put a lot of effort into this performance. It really shows how much they prepared for this stage.

-Not just anyone can rock this song. They did a really amazing job.

trazy.com