Klook.com

Thursday, February 16, 2023

, , ,

[PEAK TIME] Team 07:00 - Hello

 

They received an 'all-pick' from the judges

theqoo

-I feel really touched as a LOVE. Thank you for singing this song that beautifully.

-This is such a great song.

-Thank you for singing Helloㅠㅠㅠㅠ More than that, thank you for singing it that beautifullyㅠㅠ

-I'm a LOVE. I'm rooting for this team😭❤️

-I already got goosebumps from the moment they started singing the 1st verse... I wish them all the best

-Hee-jae's voice is really beautiful. I think they did a great job by choosing to sing this song. It suits their voice really well.

-MASC brings back so much memories. I rooted for them when they debuted because I really like their song. I feel proud to see them back again to show their talents, even when it's just the two of them nowㅎㅎ I hope people will start to acknowledge their talent!

-You're telling me that these two guys are not the main vocal in  their group...???

-That Hee-jae guy has a really beautiful voice...

-I cry everytime I hear this songㅠㅠ

-I'm crying...ㅠㅠ

trazy.com