Klook.com

Thursday, February 16, 2023

, ,

Stray Kids' Hyunjin donated 100M KRW to the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria

 

theqoo

-That's very cool of you, Hyunjin-ah

-It hasn't even been that long since he debuted, yet he has already donated such a huge amount out of his pocket...

-I think he's okay now. He donates his money to people in need. He's much better than me.

-Looks like male idols make a lot of money...

-No matter how much he earns, 100M KRW is still a huge amount of money. He did a great thing. 

-That's very amazing of him. Anyone who donates deserves to be praised. I don't understand why some people keep talking out of the topic hereㅋㅋㅋ

-That's very amazing of him. 100M KRW is not a small amount of money.

-He did such a great thing. Donating is not an easy thing to do. 

-I hope he continues doing more good deeds in the future...

-One thing I'm sure of is that he's really cool for doing this~

trazy.com