Klook.com

Sunday, December 18, 2022

, , ,

Live reactions on SBS Entertainment Awards

 

Yoo Jaesuk totally deserves the award, but SBS is such a thug for thisㅋㅋ What does this make Ji Seokjin then? They made him do all the dirty workㅜ


Yoo Jaesuk keeps on apologizing and saying that he'll give the award to Ji Seokjin, who in the world is this Entertainment Awards for then? Is it fun to play around with someone like this? Is this what you call entertainment?


I mean, congratulations to Yoo Jaesuk for winning the Daesang and I'm happy about that. But SBS is really mean to Ji Seokjinㅋㅋㅋ That's f*cking unfortunate for himㅋㅋ It's really clear that Yoo Jaesuk was shocked at that moment


Whoa, SBS is really taking Daesang as a joke. What did Ji Seokjin do wrong? I mean, Yoo Jaesuk absolutely deserves the Daesang. But they could've given that Daesang to Ji Seokjin this year. They've been acting like they'd give it to him... What did Ji Seokjin do wrong?


SBS is too cruel this time. They're just playing around with someone. Oh Gosh, if I were Ji Seokjin, I'd leave right away. They made him expect for it, are they joking or what?ㅠㅠ I'm absolutely happy that Yoo Jaesuk won the Daesang, but this is hilarious. Yoo Jaesuk himself clearly looked shocked as well. 


SBS has been giving Ji Seokjin false hope for 2 years. On top of that, all of Running Man casts wanted Ji Seokjin to receive the Daesang. Judging by how Yoo Jaesuk looked surprised and even apologized, it seems like he also expected Ji Seokjin to win the Daesang. Does SBS not feel guilty to Ji Seokjin at all??


It's too bad that Ji Seokjin didn't win the Daesang...
But!
Congratulations to Yoo Jaesuk for winning the Daesang...
However!
Isn't it already time for them to give the Daesang to Ji Seokjin?
But! 
I'm happy that Yoo Jaesuk won the Daesang...
However!
I hate SBS for not giving the Daesang to Ji Seokjin...
But!
I love SBS for giving the Daesang to Yoo Jaesuk...
Nevertheless!
I want them to give the Daesang to Ji Seokjin...
What do I feel about this?...

Netizens are not hating on Yoo Jaesuk for winning the Daesang xxxxx
(Please read thoroughly before leaving comments,,)


-They're making the person who won the Daesang feel uncomfortable and the people who watch it walk on eggshells... Why are they tricking him when they're not giving the Daesang to him in the first place?

-What's the point of giving away the award when they're making the person who receives it feel guilty

-They can just not give the award to him, but I don't understand why they had to make it feel like they were going to give the award to him and make him look stupid for having a high hope...

-I sincerely congratulate Yoo Jaesuk for winning the Daesang and I'm happy for him, but it's such a pityㅠㅠ Ji Seokjin worked really hard too this year

-Let's just discontinue this awards show

-The fact that they play around with Ji Seokjin's feelings is the worst;;

-They shouldn't have given Ji Seokjin false hope... I'm really pissed off as I watched the awards show...

-Why are they doing that to Ji Seokjin?

-Seriously, though... Ji Seokjin should've won the Daesang last year. I was hoping he would win it this year...

-I seriously thought Ji Seokjin would win the Daesang this year...

-Whoa... Does that mean Ji Seokjin went home with empty hands?? They're being really cruel to him. They even made him look stupid.

-Why? What happened?? I'm asking because I have no idea. Did SBS make it look like they were going to give the award to Ji Seokjin?









trazy.com