Klook.com

Saturday, December 10, 2022

,

LE SSERAFIM wins #1 on Show! Music Core this week

 

theqoo

-Whoa... Nxde is still nominated to win...

-It has been a while since they stopped promoting that song, though... This shows that their fans are working really hard to vote for them. Congratulations.

-I listen to this song every day, I freaking love it...

-Antititi~~ My favorite song of the year. Congratulations...

-I love their song, it's really addicting...

-Ah, right. They're from HYBE, so they won't be performing in Music Coreㅠㅠ Anyway, congratulations, Jjang-SSERAFIM

-I can't stop singing 'Antitititi fragile'ㅋㅋ Congratulations

-Congratulations. I've been listening to this song on repeat everyday, I wonder if it helped them to gain points??

-I feel like this song is getting more popular latelyㅋㅋㅋ A lot of Chodings sing 'Antititi' these days. Well, at least the boys in my class;;

-Did Sakura vote today?ㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations...

trazy.com