Klook.com

Saturday, December 10, 2022

, ,

The reason why Jinni's withdrawal from NMIXX makes no sense

She finally got to debut after 7 years of training. She is the girl who says that being her fans' 'idol' still feels like a dream to her, that she will always work hard, and that she's grateful to have fans that love her. This does not make any sense at all. 

Thank you so much to all NSWERs who came to the last show!! I've always gained strength from you... There were a lot of times we started pre-recording at dawnㅠㅠ Thank you so much for getting up at dawn and coming to support us along our schedule everytimeㅠㅠ You have no idea how much strength it gives us when we perform. 
NSWERs, you guys are more like vitamins than vitamins themselves!! I love you and am always grateful for youㅠㅠ NMIXX is always by NSWERs' side. We'll support you whenever you're exhausted or going through hard times!! We will be the shade you can take some rest under. I want to create even more memories and happier times with NSWERs on our next comeback...

Lastly, thank you for liking NMIXX!
Let's continue creating great memories and reminiscences in the future!
There are a lot of happy memories from this promotion... A lot of happy times too... This is exactly why I became an idol!! Happiness is not far away, you know?!!!


Thank you!! I think I made a great decision by holding on for the past 7 years!! Because right now, I'm receiving a lot of support and love...
Even though I'm still lacking a lot!! I will put in even more effort, slowly and little by little!

[+699][-16]

1. [+477][-11] Bang Yedam also trained for 7 years and left his group... Jinni also trained for 7 years and left her group... It may not sound that long, but they literally spent their whole childhood training to debut as an idol.

2. [+384][-2] Isn't 7 years a long period of time...? I have never seen a shocking group's withdrawal like this...

3. [+289][-3] It doesn't make sense to me how some people think she had to leave the group because she made a mistake. There's no way she'd do that when it took her a lot of effort to debut. Is she sick somewhere...?

4. [+182][-4] Those people who think she left because she knows NMIXX isn't going anywhere probably know nothing about the company... Do you seriously think JYP would write "I'm sorry this is not the group you expected to debut in. Leave now" in the official statement they released about a member who left the group in less than a year after she debuted?

5. [+176][-1] If she left because of health issue, I'm sure the company would mention it in the statement, right?? Judging by how the company said she left due to personal issues, I don't think it's because of her health...




trazy.com