Klook.com

Sunday, September 11, 2022

, ,

Big Mouth Choi Doha recent Instagram post

 

Curse me all you want. ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm fine ๐Ÿ˜

theqoo

-He posted that as soon as the episode ended, it seems like he was waitingใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-I was really raged at first, but it stopped after seeing him post thisใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-He's a really great actor...

-F*ckใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ I still hate Choi Doha anywayใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

-Oh Gosh... Please be easy with your acting skills. I can't help but get immersed into the drama way too much. 

-His acting skill is so good, it annoys me. Anyway, he's really sexyใ…œใ…œ

-I'll forgive you because you're handsome

-This Ahjussi is really handsome...

-Ahใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ Choi Doha was such an asshole today...

-You're way too hot, how can I curse at you?ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

-His role in Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim pissed me off, tooใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ He's a really great actor...

-Why the f*ck he looks so adorable...

-Hate comments are like praises for antagonist charactersใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ 

trazy.com