Klook.com

Sunday, September 11, 2022

, , ,

Sistar's Bora explodes with charms as she does a cover of NewJeans' Hype Boy

 

theqoo 

-I think this is the best cover of Hype Boy I have ever seen so far. She knows how to control her power.

-Why is this Unnie not aging... She's so f*cking gorgeous...

-Wasn't she the main dancer in Sistar? As expected, she totally nailed this...

-She suits the song really wellㅋㅋㅋ I love the way she dances...

-I have always thought her dance was outstanding ever since she first debuted with Sistar...

-She looks really beautiful when she smiles...

-Whoa... I had no idea Bora was such a great dancer. I love how she dances so effortlessly and yet it still looks outstanding.

-Bora Unnie used to be my favorite member in Sistar. She still hasn't changed at allㅠㅠ

-She and Haerin look alike...

-This is the prettiest cover of Hype Boy I have ever seen so far...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I just found out she was a great dancer through this video... I can't stop watching it...

-Bora was my first female bias... Unnie...

trazy.com