Klook.com

Thursday, July 21, 2022

,

If you like Junho (Kang Tae-oh) from Extraordinary Attorney Woo, you should check out these dramas

He's quite popular nowㅋㅋㅋ

JTBC Run On (2020~2021)

He starred in that drama as the sub-couple











Art student Lee Younghwa
Handsome Lee Younghwa
Adorable Lee Younghwa
Younger guy Lee Younghwa


-I fell in love with him after discovering him in Run Onㅎㅎ

-I f*cking agreeㅋㅋ He's really charming...

-He's really adorable in Run Onㅠㅠ

-He looks like the human version of Golden Retriever in this drama...

-Hul, that's Kang Tae-oh?? Hul... Kang Tae-oh, please don't go serve in the militaryㅠㅠ

-I fell in love and started watching this drama after accidentally seeing a scene of him cryingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If you're really interested in Kang Tae-oh, you should check out Run On. This is the best drama I have ever watched. 

-Lee Younghwa is so f*cking adorable and lovelyㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... That was Kang Tae-oh?? I should re-watch that drama...

-I agree... He looks so cute in Run On...

-Run On is the best drama I have ever watched in my life...



 

trazy.com