Klook.com

Thursday, July 21, 2022

,

The only celebrity whose image wasn't damaged even after there were news of him drunk posted online.jpg

 


Julien Kang

God of Cleaning from Greek and Roman Mythology picking up trash on the streets and organizing chairs at a convenience store


-I remember seeing this news and thinking, 'What are you...???'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's barefooted?? Oh My God...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That was really shockingㅋㅋㅋ This became the talk of the town and he even got an offer to film a CF with the concept of Gods from Greek and Roman Mythology back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Wasn't he investigated and examined for drugs too because of that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was hilarious

-This is something that you would only see in sit-comsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously thought he was filming for a sit-comㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It looks like this was a scene taken from an episode of High Kick!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-God of Cleaning from Greek and Roman Mythologyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop laughingㅋㅋㅋ This is not my first time seeing those pictures, but it never fail to crack me up. Why did he have to wear his shirt like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-There's a lot of alcohol to drink in my house... And a lot of things to be cleaned up...

-I only knew he went on the streets while he was drunk, but I just found out that he also picked up trash and organized chairs at that timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com