Klook.com

Thursday, July 21, 2022

,

Extraordinary Attorney Woo - 'Your heart doesn't beat fast when you don't touch me?'

WYW: Lee Junho, can I touch you for once?

LJH: I'm sorry?

WYW: I want to check whether I like you or not 

LJH: Is that the only way to confirm your feelings?

WYW: I want to see how fast my heart beats when I touch you

LJH: Does that mean your heart doesn't beat fast when you don't touch me? Even when you're just here with me? That's sad.

theqoo

-Wake me up tomorrow at 20.50...

-Lee Junho, guilty.

-I couldn't breathe at that scene...

-I wonder how will they translate the word 'I'm sad'...? I don't think there's any exact translation of that word. I heard Netflix's English subtitle is the worstㅜㅜ Everyone should know how heart-fluttering this scene is...!!!

-'That's sad' That's crazy...

-The way his voice trembles makes me want to die... I can't believe the director cut that scene just like that. That's sadㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-Why did he come closer as he said thatㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Kang Tae-oh is driving me insane... Why did it take me so long to find him...

-You're getting on my nerves, Lee Junho. I'm gonna sue you. 

-I literally screamed when he said that...

-I can't stop smiling, my cheeks hurt...

-Why did his voice tremble when he said that!!!!!!

-Why did they cut that scene right thereㅜㅜ I need to know what happens next!!!!!!!!

trazy.com