Klook.com

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Which of these dramas that you want to watch in Season 2?

 1. Sweet Home 2


2. D.P 2

3. All of Us Are Dead 2

4. Taxi Driver 2

5. Squid Game 2

(These dramas above have confirmed to have their Season 2)

6. Signal

7. Vagabond

8. Semantic Error


-Why aren't they giving us the Season 2 of Signalㅜㅜㅜ

-I've been waiting for Signal 2ㅠㅠ

-It's not mentioned here, but Life on Marsㅠㅠㅠ That's the only drama I'm waiting forㅠㅠ

-Signal... What happened to Lee Jehan?

-Didn't the writer of Signal already say that it's hard for them to write the Season 2? I really want to watch it, though...

-D.P, Signal, and Law School

-I heard that Signal has no potential to have Season 2, just give up, guys...

-Hurry and give us Season 2 of Signalㅠㅠ

-Sweet Home 2 and All of Us Are Dead 2

-My Mister

-Not in the post, but Vincenzo!! 

-Signal and Life on Mars

-Happiness

-Not in the post, but Designated Survivor. I just recently finished watching the drama and I really enjoyed it.

-They still haven't confirmed there will be Season 2 of Signal? I'm waiting for Kingdom 3...ㅠㅠ

-I've been waiting for Signal 2 for several years now...












trazy.com