Klook.com

Saturday, June 18, 2022

,

Have you seen Park Jinyoung (JYP) Salvation Sect...?

 




He even created a new Youtube channel...ㄷㄷ It's so scary. He's not forcing this belief on his artists, right?

[+1,238][-36]

1. [+587][-424] For an atheist like me, Christians are all the same...

2. [+539][-6] The woman he re-married to is from this sect too. Yoo Byungeun, the chairman behind the Sewol-ho is also a leader in this sect. His niece is the woman that JYP married. When this became a talk, he was also captured together with Bae Yongjoon. There are a lot of celebrities involved in cults. 

3. [+460][-18] Does it make sense that he uploaded those videos so bravely? Is he crazy? 

4. [+293][-6] Don't people know that Park Jinyoung is a part of Salvation Sect?
'I became a new person in October 2012. I was reborn last year on April 27th. When I was reborn, I didn't cry or leave out of my body. I just read the bible and went, 'Oh...? This is true'

5. [+279][-5] JYP's cafeteria is known for its organic ingredients. Those ingredients all came from the church that Salvation Sect is running. 

trazy.com