Klook.com

Saturday, June 18, 2022

, , , ,

Two idols that I think are asexual



IVE's Jang Wonyoung
TXT's Yeonjun

I just can't picture them being in a relationship

[+26][-145]

1. [+186][-11] I can totally picture Yeonjun being in relationships

2. [+171][-8] I really can't picture Jang Wonyoung being in relationshipsㅋㅋㅋ I watched a clip on Youtube or maybe on Tiktok? She was asked to choose between love or being successful and she answered being successful with no hesitation. For me, I think she has the image of someone who focuses more on her career rather than love. She also loves herself more than anyone else. That's why I can't picture her being in a relationship...ㅋㅋㅋ That's what makes her look cool in my eyes

3. [+82][-4] Yeonjun is not that type of person, though...

4. [+37][-1] For me, it's Jang Wonyoung and Cha Eunwoo. Just like what another comment has stated, Jang Wonyoung seems to be the type of person who puts her career first instead of love. That's why I can't picture her being in a relationship. Cha Eunwoo is so good-looking that it makes him look unreachable, just like Shin Sekyung, Moon Gayoung, Kwon Nara, etc. I'm curious about what kind of woman will win his heart. Rather than asexual, I just can't imagine them being in relationships. Oh, and the celebrity that I just can never picture being in a relationship is SNSD's Seohyun. I just can't picture her telling her boyfriend 'I love you' or expressing her love for her boyfriend. 

5. [+35][-0] What is this bullshit-like post...?

6. [+33][-1] Rather than asexual, I would say both of them fancy themselves...

7. [+33][-10] Yeonjun looks like the type of guy who has dated a lot. Subin looks like the type of guy who can't drink alcohol or even cusses. 

8. [+21][-0] First of all, Jang Wonyoung's physical figure is just so next-level that I can't imagine what kind of person she will date in the futureㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+18][-0] Wonyoung is just so perfect that I can't picture her being in a relationship

10. [+13][-8] For me, it's Jin.


trazy.com