Klook.com

Monday, June 20, 2022

, , ,

Divided opinions on which group that starts the 4th Gen

 1. ITZY Dalla Dalla

They successfully beat the 3rd Gen groups and ranked #1 in Melon's annual chart. They're the 2nd group with the most Youtube views in South Korea (1st for girl groups)


2. Aespa Next Level

After Brave Girls, they ranked #2 in Melon's annual chart the year it was released. They're the 6th group with the most Youtube views in South Korea (1st for girl groups)


3. IVE Eleven - Love Dive consecutively
They're currently gaining outstanding achievements both in stream counts and Youtube views



-We've been entering the 4th Gen ever since ITZY debuted...

-Aespa... Their concept is very unique and new in the industry...

-ITZY is just like Miss A. They're somewhere in between the 2nd (Wonder Girls) and 3rd (Twice) Gen. But isn't Miss A from 3rd Gen? They did really well with Bad Girl Good Girl, not to mention that it's their debut song...

-I think it's Aespa because I personally don't think ITZY is from the 4th Gen...

-ITZY started the 4th Gen...

-4th Gen started with ITZY, that's when idols born in 2000s started to debut...

-I think ITZY is from 3,5 Gen...

-Why do I feel like ITZY is from 3rd Gen... From the songs, I think Aespa started the 4th Gen. Even though I honestly prefer IVE's songs more...

-I think this discussion is pointless but if I really had to choose, I think Aespa started the 4th Gen...

-I've always thought Aespa was the one who started 4th Gen... I'm not an SM stan, I barely have any attention on idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com