Klook.com

Monday, June 20, 2022

, , ,

GQ Thailand posts pictures of Song Kang and NCT's Jaehyun on their Instagram

 






-Song Kang is really tall...

-I think Jaehyun suits darker hair and eyebrows color... That color makes him look sleepy...

-It's my first time realizing that Song Kang is handsome...

-I really like that kind of style on Jaehyunㅠㅠ

-Why did they style Jaehyun like that... He's really handsome, thoughㅠㅠㅠ

-Jaehyunㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why does he look so tired in those pictures? It's really adorableㅋㅋㅋ We all know that they're handsome, so let's not compare them because it's pointless~

-Those pictures came out weird... I have never expected there'd be a day where people hate Jaehyun for his looksㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jaehyun looks so sleepy... But he still looks handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The pictures somehow came out weird...

-Song Kang must be really tall... It's my first time seeing Jaehyun looks so small...

-Song Kang looks weird in these pictures as well... Both of them look so much more better than these pictures...

-They both look so handsome... But I need to talk with Jaehyun's hairstylist...

-Jaehyun looks like a fashion designer...

trazy.com