Klook.com

Monday, June 20, 2022

, ,

NCT Jaehyun attends Prada's Show in Milano with an unique hair

 















 -I f*cking love him...

-Whoa... He's so f*cking handsome. I have never seen him with this style before, I love this looks on him...

-He slightly looks like a vampireㅋㅋㅋ Jaehyun somehow radiates the vibes of a handsome senior in college...

-I love his hair color...

-I feel like I'm watching Twilightㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because of how pale he is...

-How could he pull off this mafia-like hairstyle...

-I don't think this is his best hairstyle, but it suits the image of the brand...

-Not the best hairstyle he ever triedㅋㅋㅋ It seems like he's just matching it to the image of Prada...

-His hair is so thick... His skin is so pale. He's just so handsome...

-I personally like him better with his hair down, but this hairstyle makes his facial features pop off... So refreshing to look at...

-Am I the only one who thinks that this hairstyle looks good on him? It radiates the 90s vibes and makes him looks adorableㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com