Klook.com

Sunday, May 29, 2022

, ,

Does ITZY's Yuna drive a Porsche?

 She just turned 20 this yearㅋㅋㅋ Here's a picture of her in her Porsche


[+318][-27]

1. [+210][-6] She posted that picture herself so it must be right... I'm so jealous of her, driving a Porsche at the age of 20...

2. [+195][-3] I wonder how many people get to drive a Porsche at the age of 20... I'm really jealous of herㅠㅠ

3. [+189][-5] Ryujin donated 50M KRW... It's possible for her to have a Porsche. ITZY earns a lot of money after all.


4. [+110][-1] A lot of female idols drive Porsche like Yoona, Suzy, Jennie, etc... I think it's a trend among female idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I'm jealous of her...

5. [+107][-3] I think it's her own car. Parents don't drive Porsche, they mostly drive Mercedes Benz... Only youngsters drive Porsches. 

6. [+72][-2] This is when it hits me hard. No matter how smart you are, no matter how much money you save up, you have to work hard and not spend them at all for years to get the same amount of money that celebrities earn.
trazy.com