Klook.com

Sunday, May 29, 2022

I was assaulted by a drama filming team today. Please help me.

 Hello. Just like what the title stated, I was assaulted by a drama filming team today. It started when they parked their car in my house's parking lot. My mother came home and honked weakly at them, asking them to move their car. I don't know if he's the PD or not, he went to my mom and asked, 'Who are you to honk at me?' and that's how the fight started. I was at home, hearing that I came out and found him swearing at my mom with harsh words like, 'You crazy bitch', etc. I was so enraged that I swore back at him. The man seemed like he was about to hit my mom, so I went up to protect her. In the end, I got punched on my arms. I'm a 27 years old woman and that man was in middle-age. I reported this to the police, but the broadcasting company is abusing an innocent citizen with the power they have. I want to report this to the press. 



[+795][-6]

1. [+385][-1] TV Choseon's The Witch is Alive. They will start airing in June. 

2. [+147][-1] First of all, you have to look for the title of the drama they were filming there. You need to know which TV station airs it and send a complaint anonymously to the broadcasting company and the companies that invest in them. You have to post this everywhere. 

3. [+83][-1] Not gonna lie, drama filming teams are so f*cking abusive. A few years ago I saw a drama filming in Yeouido. I mean, I know the people who took pictures are in the wrong, but the crews raised their voices at the citizens. They even fought with the citizens in front of the actors and actresses. They hit the citizens and other stuffs, it was chaotic. Someone held up their phone and the crew hit their hand until they dropped their phoneㅋㅋㅋ I know the citizens are wrong, but that doesn't mean they can assault them. 

4. [+81][-0] A few years ago I went to SY all-girls school, there's only one way to get to the school and it's a very narrow road. That day, Running Man was filming there and they blocked the road completely, making people unable to go to work or school. But I had to go to school (I would get scolded if I'm late) so I told them to excuse me because I needed to pass.. But then a male crew swore at me, saying things like, 'Crazy bitches' etcㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have this recorded on my phone because it was upsetting. What I'm saying is that there are a lot of crazy people among the crews. I mean... They're swearing at some passing female students
trazy.com