Klook.com

Sunday, May 29, 2022

,

The gif in which people can relate to each sides

 

1. I'm hungry but I don't know what to eat

2. I don't understand why someone would tell me they're hungry if they're going to say no to all the food I offer

Who are you in this situation?

theqoo

-I'm usually #2, but there are times when I'm hungry but I still don't know what to eatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can relate to both of themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally understand the two of themㅋㅋㅋ There are days when you're hungry, but you have no idea what to eatㅋㅋㅋ

-I can relate to both of themㅋㅋ I'm not rejecting the food they offer, but I just want to say that I'm hungry. I don't have any food in mind yet, I just simply want to tell you that I'm hungryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally relate to Chaeryeong because no matter how hungry I am, if there's no food to eat than I'm just not going to eat at allㅋㅋ

-Maybe she was not concerning what to eat, she just simply wanted to tell her that she was hungry?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm on Ryujin's side. I hate it when someone tells me they're hungry but say no to the food I offer. I'm not saying that I hate Chaeryeong though~

-I've been there too... There are times when all food does not look appetizing to me. I usually just eat anything I see at that time because they'll all feel the same once they're in my stomachㅋㅋㅋ

-Ryujin's expression is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm always #1 and I always end up eating instant noodles...

-That's false hungerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm just like Chaeryeong and my mom is so tired of me acting like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com