Klook.com

Sunday, May 29, 2022

,

Bang Sihyuk's recent whereabouts, isn't it crazy?



He really turned into this Otaku-like fatty?? I think he's one of the most famous Korean Otakus... How did he f*cking end up like this

[+1,028][-32]

1. [+415][-6] This Japanese comment...
'Did he eat a trainee?'

2. [+362][-4] He's wearing a branded product but it doesn't look cool at all. It looks like a $5 shirt on him.

3. [+291][-8] Maybe he spends all the money, that his artists earned, on food... I hate seeing him.

4. [+162][-2] Everytime I look at him I'm concerned with his health, rather than his appearances

5. [+68][-0] Isn't this serious...?? He needs to lose weight for his health

6. [+67][-1] If someone asks me whether I'd rather be Bang Sihyuk and rich or handsome with average wealth, I'd totally choose to be the latter.

trazy.com