Klook.com

Thursday, April 21, 2022

,

Korean song that becomes a hit song in Japan after a while


IVE's Love Dive

This song is currently trending overseas, especially in Japan where it becomes one of the most-streamed songs.


-Wonyoung's popularity in Japan is seriously no joke...

-IVE's songs are all great...

-I love the song so much that I've been listening to it on repeat lately...

-I think they chose the right song for this comeback...

-I'm happy they're doing well out there~~ Congratulations, I hope they'll be more successful in the future!

-I think IVE could be one of the top idol groups in the 4th gen, both domestically and internationally.

-I love the song, I've been listening to this song almost every day...

-It's one of the most-streamed songs on Spotify in different countries as well, not just Japan...

-This song is so freaking addictingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think this is the first song I'm addicted to after so many years... It's that good...

-IVE is my favorite girl group from 4th gen...

-I really love IVE lately... I loved Eleven, but I love Love Dive more...

-Seems like everyone agrees that this is a nice song...


trazy.com