Klook.com

Thursday, April 21, 2022

,

IU's updates her Instagram with a picture of her refreshing new hair cut.jpg

 




-Has she always had so many moles? So pretty

-That looks exactly like my hair after I cut it myself at homeㅋㅋㅋ Yet it looks so different...

-It's the type of hairstyle that looks good with a choker on...

-What is this hairstyle called? Shaggy? Anyway, she looks good with it...

-She looks like a rockstar😎

-She makes me want to cut my hair too, out of all sudden...

-Hul, it suits her really well. She looks so pretty.

-It only looks good because she's a celebrity, right? I want to cut my hair like that, too, but I'm sure I'll look like a huge mess with that hairstyle. IU is so pretty.

-It only looks good because she's IU, right?ㅠㅠ

-That looks exactly like my hairstyle but I look like a beggar...

-I'm sure that hairstyle will make me look like a beggar...ㅠㅠ But it looks so freaking good on IU...

-What do you call this hairstyle? What should I say at the salon if I want to get my hair cut like this?

-I mean... She has an amazing baby face. I'd believe it if someone told me she just got accepted at uni.

trazy.com