Klook.com

Thursday, April 21, 2022

,

LE SSERAFIM's debut album pre-order reaches 270,000 copies

 

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220421080413501

theqoo

-As expected, they gain popularity just as much as the hate they received...

-It's only their debut album and yet they already reached those numbers, that's amazing...

-If you don't like them, just scroll and ignore this article. There's no need to leave hate comments here.

-Their noise-marketing succeeded just like I thought

-Why are there always a lot of angry people in the comment section of LE SSERAFIM's articles?

-People are so interested in them... Even this kind of post becomes trending in online communities...

-I have to admit that I'm curious about their debut album...

-Who bought the pre-ordered albums? Is it their company? Or their fans?

-You guys are really doing anything you can just to hurt these girls, right?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I would've stanned this group if Kim Garam left...

-I don't care, just let them be. I don't care if they sell a lot or not. I thought you guys didn't like them as well, then why do you guys have so much interest in them?

-I'm looking forwards to their debut...

-Well, Sakura is really popular in China and Japan so it's very understandeable

-Whoa... That's a lot...

trazy.com