Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2022

,

Starship's recent training curriculum that includes Selfie class

 

1st period: Selfie class

Yujin: We have a Selfie class. Seriously, though. I was really bad at taking selfies so they make me take two selfies every day to send to them to confirm.


2nd period: Tiktok class



Yujin: Wonyoung and I had never taken this class. It's a class from the newer curriculum.
Jaejae: How do you have the Tiktok class?
Gaeul/Rei: You film a Tiktok and they will evaluate it. If you send them the Tiktok video you filmed, they'll reply. They'll give you feedback about your expressions. You have to edit it yourself. 

These two classes are not the type of classes where you listen and sit. They just have to take selfies and film Tiktok videos and send them to the person in charge, they will be evaluated and given feedback. 










 theqoo

-If you think that these are unnecessary, it's actually very important if you think about it carefullyㅋㅋㅋ

-Photocards are big deals lately, therefore they have to be good at taking selfiesㅋㅋㅋ And Tiktok is really popular overseas 

-No wonder why the girls are really good with their facial expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I want to take that Selfie class too... Do they open the class for commoners too?

-I think being an idol is a really fascinating job...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder what major did the teacher in their Selfie class take in Uni back then...

-Can my bias... take the Selfie class too?

-I heard my bias have to send one selfie to the company every day, just like homeworkㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Other companies should take notes and learn this... Please...

-I completely understand why they have to take those classesㅋㅋㅋ They have to know which angles they look the best from. They also have to take great pictures for their photo cards.

-If you think that these classes are unnecessary, think again. Don't be fake, you love pretty photo cards, don't you?

-I thought Yujin improved her selfie-taking skills because she learned from Kang Hyewon?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yujin became close with Kang Hyewon when they were in IZONE and suddenly her selfie-taking skills improvedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com