Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2022

, ,

[Queendom 2] SHAKE IT - LOONA

 

theqoo

-I love it, it feels like I'm watching a musical showㅋㅋ

-This is the total opposite of the image of LOONA that I've always had in my mind, I love itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They did really goodㅋㅋㅋ I enjoy watching the whole performance

-The whole stage feels like Chuu, it's really adorable

-I think LOONA suits retro concepts really well... They nailed their year-end performance too back then...

-Olivia Hye is such a great performer, not gonna lie...

-I love watching performances in which the performers look happy and enjoy performing

-I personally think this is the best performance today. There's a lot to watch, not to mention the adorable appearances and facial expressions. I enjoy this performance so much.

-Heejin is not only drop-dead gorgeous but also very charmingㅠㅠ

-I think they're making good use of having a lot of members, it's really great...

-This kind of stage makes me feel happy just by watching it

-I worried a lot for them because it's a really popular song. They did so much better than I expected, I love itㅋㅋㅋ

-LOONA is so greatㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to their next performances<3

trazy.com