Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2022

,

SEVENTEEN 'Darl+ing' Official MV

 

theqoo

-The song is so freaking goodㅠㅠ

-I love the song. As expected, you can always trust Seventeen when it comes to musicㅋㅋㅋ

-This song is perfect to listen to when you're on a walk or picnic

-What does the ending mean? Is it a spoiler to their next album?

-This makes me feel like I'm in a fairytale... It suits the weather lately as well.

-Vernon is really handsomeㄷㄷ 

-I love the song... Does the ending have something to do with the concept of their next title track?

-Not gonna lie, the song is really good...

-It's the perfect kind of song to listen nowㅎㅎ

-I love you, Seventeenㅠㅠㅠ Good job, Woozi-yaㅠㅠㅠ

-It's the perfect song for spring, I love itㅠㅠㅠ

-This song makes me feel great

-This song makes my heart flutter, totally the perfect kind of song for spring


trazy.com