Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2022

, ,

[Queendom 2] How VIVIZ prepare themselves from Mnet's evil-editing

 On their way to the 2nd round, they made an LED sign that says, 'I'm in a good mood. For real.'



She's in a good mood because she had a great sleep in the car. For real.

Their fans prepared them reaction signs so that they wouldn't get evil-edited.

L-R: 
1st row: 'I'm enjoying the show but I'm shy', 'I'm a lot shyer than I look', 'I want to hide'
2nd row: 'Today's main character', 'Love', 'Only walk on the flowery paths'
3rd row: 'My braces are showing because I laugh too wide, please edit this', 'Is currently focusing', 'Extremely happy'
4th row: 'I get my forehead from my dad', 'I'm not sleepy', 'Is currently amazed'

1 Ep 1 'Yeoreum-ah' + SinB's forehead when she's focused

Is currently amazed

I think these chats inspired fans to make those signs
When I'm listening it says (Is currently focusing), it's so funny. (The space between my eyebrows is narrower than the average). (It's genetic). (My dad's forehead is like this as well). (My braces could show if I laugh too wide, please edit it).







theqoo 

-This is... too cute....?? It's way too.... cute??

-I really like VIVIZ on Queendomㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're not only funny but also great performersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're really smart for thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could they be so lovely and adorable like this...?

-SinB is really charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How am I supposed to wait until next weekㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm really looking forward to VIVIZ's stage next weekㅋㅋㅋ They're really adorable...

-Eunha? Short-hair!! She looks like Snow White, so f*cking beautiful...

-SinB🤨 Eunha😆 Umji😊

-Whoa... Their fans are really genius for thisㅋㅋㅋ

-The production team should pay SinB more for this

-SinB is so f*cking charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like her even even even more after seeing her in Queendom. She should be paid more for this. She's really funny.

-She has the expression that is perfect for evil-editingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com