Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2022

, ,

[Queendom 2] NAVILLERA - WJSN

 

theqoo

-This is not how Navillera is supposed to be, I don't really like the concept. If they were going to cover a song, they shouldn't change the interpretation of the song. If they wanted a dark concept, they could've covered another song. 

-I love how they cover this song with their own color instead of the original color of the song. And Yeonjung is a really really really great singer. 

-The concept doesn't suit the song at all...ㅠㅠ However, Yeonjung nailed this song...

-I feel like... I'm watching the Black Ah-Choo stage all over again... If they wanted a dark concept, they should've covered Mago or Apple...

-I feel like the concept doesn't suit the song at all. I have to admit that their dancing and singing skills are amazing, though.

-It's not like they did bad, it's just that they could've done better. This is supposed to be a bright song, but that brightness is nowhere to be seen in this cover. It's not bad, but it's not good either. 

-They did good, but this concept would've suited Apple or Mago better...

-I saw the comments first so I didn't expect much from them, but then I watched their performance and it's actually really good

-Regardless of the concept, Yoo Yeonjung and Seola's vocals are so freaking amazing

trazy.com