Klook.com

Friday, April 15, 2022

, ,

Liz seems to be really pretty in person

 She's one of the idols that I think are really beautiful. I think she looks even prettier in person. 

First of all, you can see that her facial features are very distinctive. This is the gif where she looks the closest to how she looks in person, you can see that her facial features are perfectly placed and strong. 






And she's also quite tall




I think she still hasn't lost her baby fat but she looks so pretty with itㅠㅠ
I think she'll look very beautiful if she dyes her hair black next









-She looks so mysteriously beautifulㅠㅠ However, she looks really lovely when she miles

-Whoa, look at her with black hair?!!??? She looks so freaking pretty in that first picture of her with black hair... I think she will gain huge fame if she dyes her hair black for the next comeback

-Her dimples are really beautiful

-Liz is not only beautiful, but she also has an adorable personalityㅠㅠ Her voice is very clear and your ears will melt when you hear it. I really hope she would dye her hair black for the next comeback

-I think she'll look even prettier without bangs

-If she dyes her hair black, I don't know if I can take it... Maybe I'll pass out.

-Doesn't she remind you of Hyerin from SM Rookies?? Is it because of the dimple??

-Her blonde hair does make her look outstanding, but black hair compliments her beauty really well. Is she fully Korean? I really can't figure out idols' nationalities latelyㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, she looks really different with black hair...

-I thought she was Japanese...

-I think 'Mysteriously beautiful' is the perfect way to describe her...

-I think cameras couldn't capture her beauty perfectly, she probably looks so much prettier in person...
trazy.com